Health and Beauty
Coming to the Wairarapa for a wedding or girl's weekend - or just some rest and relaxation?
Whether you’re here to cycle the vines in Martinborough or shop til you drop in Greytown there’s nothing like winding down with a bit of pampering:
- Take a creative, social and relaxing candle or wreath making workshop in Martinborough with The Social Scent Company, who take their cues from nature and the Language of Flowers.
- Try Brackenridge Country Retreat & Spa in Martinborough for a wide range of beauty and therapeutic options. Visit for an hour, a day, or indulge yourself with a longer stay in contemporary accommodation on-site, just two minutes' drive from the centre of Martinborough.
- Find some balance at Love and Core, with their dreamy location, retreats, and classes in Martinborough. Their team of inclusive and friendly instructors offer a wide variety of classes for all abilities, in both a group setting and privately.
- Heal your mind body and spirit at Sensoma, a beautiful space where you can restore, rejuvenate and revive with Lisa who has years of experience in natural evidence based treatments including massage, healing and remedies.
- Pick Your Own Lavender at Lavender Abbey during January or shop for a stunning range of lavender products made from their multi-award winning 100% pure lavender oil at their shop The Big Box of Lavender, all year round.
- Explore your inner creative with Sienna Studio where you can sip while you paint for fun events and celebrations like hen dos.