Wairarapa Business Events
The Wairarapa is a one hour drive or train ride from Wellington and provides an excellent escape from a city business event or a rural venue for the whole thing.
Specialising in events up to 300 delegates, the Wairarapa can combine first rate venues like the Carterton Events Centre, with the relaxed atmosphere of a rural setting and boutique towns and villages.
Wairarapa Points of Difference
- open jaw airport access through Wellington and Palmerston North
- train travel from Wellington through the longest passenger train tunnel in the country
- world class coach transport from Masterton based Tranzit Coachlines; read Rugby World Cup, Cricket World Cup, U20 Football World Cup
- boutique towns and villages, Castlepoint and Cape Palliser
- the most easily accessible wine region in New Zealand
- only 40,000 people...we know everyone and can organise just about anything for a special themed event
- southernmost point on the North Island of New Zealand... spectacular!
Claire Lynch on email or +64 274 388 950